What should I bring with me?
The following items will make your day more comfortable. If you are having a problem obtaining any of these items, then get in touch and we will try and help you out. The sun is deceivingly strong in the Falklands due to the cooling winds resulting in a high risk of sunburn.
- Warm clothing/thermals/socks.
- Hard wearing shoes or boots.
- Windproof jacket.
- Water bottle.
- Sun protection- cream, hat and sunglasses (important even in cloudy conditions).
- Warm hat and gloves.
- Small rucksack to carry camera and water.
- Whatever else is necessary for an overnight camp- we will provide, cooking equipment, sleeping bag and inflatable mattress if necessary.